|Place of Origin:||Shanghai, China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||100PCS|
|Packaging Details:||Packed in box or carton with pallet|
|Delivery Time:||25-35 days after confirm order|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C|
|Supply Ability:||100,000 pcs per month|
|Functional:||Inspection||Sizes:||Special Sizes Available Upon Customers'r Request|
|Application:||Ceiling And Walls||Outdoor:||Removable|
Aluminum gypsum board access panels,
recessed gypsum board access panels,
removable recessed drywall access panel
Aluminum frame with black gypsum board inlay with key for ceilings and walls
Access Panel XC-APA-018
XC-APA-018 series access panel are using tip latch for walls and ceilings.
Features of Aluminum Access Panel
1. Access panel for wall or ceiling application
2. Inner door not removable
3. Picture frame or beaded frame per customer's request is available
4. White powder coating RAL 9010 OR RAL 9016 can available by customer's request
5. High durability
6. Easy to open and close, quick installation
7. Four bendable ears for fixing screws
8. High quality tip latch
9. Standard size: 20x20 / 30x30 / 40x40 / 45x45 / 50x50 / 60x60 cm
10. Customized size and color available
Standard Sizes (Special Sizes Available Upon Request)
We can design and produce according to customers’ specified drawings and instruction or samples, any OEM metal work is welcomed. We have strong technical team and enough production experience in this field. We are able to adopt effective production methods and offer customers a total solution for a prefect product. We always do our best to fulfill customers’ demand with high valued products. In our company organization, we have built up a special team with rich experience in foreign trade, we can easily understand customer requirement, and respond to customer quickly.
1. Fix the position and draw the correct size on the plasterboard.
2. Drill a rough hole matching the access hole on the plasterboard.
3. Place the access hole at the rough hole.
4. Fix the first fastener/screw to the frame, check and align with the hole, and then apply the second screw.
5. Open the door several times to check the flexibility.
6. Put multiple screws on the frame.
7. Especially the corner must be marked with screws.
8. The installation is complete.
9. Close the access port.