|Place of Origin:||Shanghai, China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||100PCS|
|Packaging Details:||Packed in box or carton with pallet|
|Delivery Time:||25-35 days after confirm order|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C|
|Supply Ability:||100,000 pcs per month|
|Material:||Aluminum Profile||Size:||200*200, 300*300, 400*400, 450*450, 500*500,600*600|
|Usage:||Pipe Inspection||Other Name:||Inspection Door, Hatch, Trapdoor|
|Special:||Push Lock||Thickness:||12.5mm( Special Sizes Can Available Upon Customers' Request|
Interlock aluminium access panel,
Ceiling Hidden aluminium access panel,
Interlock ceiling access panel
Interlock 12.5mm Thickness Aluminum Access Panel Removable Door Without Powder Coated
XC-APA-011 Access Panel
XC-APA-011 access panel is strong structure with anodized aluminum access frame, it is also one of the latest inter-locking styles with nice appearance. The slim frames with many choices complement modern architectural styles.
Standard Sizes (Special Sizes Available Upon Request)
1. Available in ceiling or drywall maintenance panel,Aluminum Access Door Panels Access Ceiling Panel.
2. Without powder coated.
3 With inter-lock between inner and outer frames.
4.12.5mm moisture resistant gypsum board inlay optional:15mm moisture resistant gypsum board inlay.
5. Removable door panel safety.
6. Quick installation without difficulty.
7. Standard size: 20×20cm, 30×30cm,35×35cm, 40×40cm, 45×45cm,50×50cm, 60×60cm,60×120cm
8. Customized size and color are available.
1. High quality,Modern style, Exquisite quality & Competitive price.
2. Variety models and items.
3. Professional manufacturer.
4. Good after-sales service.
Access Panel for Maximum Flexibility Access Ceilings and Walls of Buildings
It is gypsum board aluminum ceiling access hole panel / cover, which consists outer frame and inner frame.
The frame are high quality extruded aluminum sheet construction with advantages of corrosion resistance and rigidity. Access hole panel can be easily open to allow for maximum flexibility in the installation and maintenance.
Instruction for Access Panel
1. Check the function of the access panel, cut a clean hole( per the access panel size exactly you have on the drywall or ceiling
2. Placing the access panel outer frame into the opening
3. Check alignment in the opening
4. Drill screws into the frame and gypsum board, fixing it.
5. Open and close the door to see the flexibility
6. Paste the visible screw hole
7. Well finished, close it.
CAUTION: MAKE SURE IT RESTS CLEANLY IN PLACE. BEFORE INSTALL, CHECK THE FUNCTION. ALIGN THE FRAME, CLAMP INTO PLACE AND THEN PILOT-DRILL