|Place of Origin:||Shanghai, China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||100PCS|
|Packaging Details:||Packed in box or carton with pallet|
|Delivery Time:||25-35 days after confirm order|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C|
|Supply Ability:||100,000 pcs per month|
|Material:||Steel||Color:||Plain And Brown Board|
|Functional:||Inspection||Sizes:||Special Sizes Available Upon Customers'r Request|
|Usage:||Ceiling And Walls||Outdoor:||Removable|
200x200mm galvanised steel access panel,
removable galvanised steel access panel,
200x200mm stainless access panel
Removable Steel Access Panel With Brown Wooden Board Inlay For Residential Building
Access Panel XC-APS-007
XC-APS-007 series access panel is steel access panel with beaded frame and MDF board inlay, specified in commercial, industrial, public, and residential buildings and available as wall or ceiling panels.
Features of Aluminum Access Panel
1. Steel access panel with beaded frame and MDF board inlay.
2. Strong and heavy structure.
3. Beaded frame for tape and jointing, white powder coated finish surface can be available.
4. Moisture resistant gypsum board or fireproof gypsum board inlay can available.
5. Available in a range of standard sizes with a choice of finishes to suit different applications.
6. Easy open and close , quick installation.
Standard Sizes (Special Sizes Available Upon Request)
Access Panel Development
With the mainstream of domestic decoration companies began to use the finished product inspection port, and later derived from the decoration requirements of four mainstream access (aluminum alloy access, aluminum alloy composite repair, aluminum alloy composite clamshell access, wall inspection port)
Instruction for Access Panel
1. Check the function of the access panel, cut a clean hole( per the access panel size exactly you have on the drywall or ceiling
2. Placing the access panel outer frame into the opening
3. Check alignment in the opening
4. Drill screws into the frame and gypsum board, fixing it.
5. Open and close the door to see the flexibility
6. Paste the visible screw hole
7. Well finished, close it.
CAUTION: MAKE SURE IT RESTS CLEANLY IN PLACE. BEFORE INSTALL, CHECK THE FUNCTION. ALIGN THE FRAME, CLAMP INTO PLACE AND THEN PILOT-DRILL