|Place of Origin:||Shanghai, China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||200PCS|
|Packaging Details:||Packed in box or carton with pallet|
|Delivery Time:||25-35 days after confirm order|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C|
|Supply Ability:||100,000 pcs per month|
|After Treatment:||Black Phosphated||Application:||Steel Anchor|
metal spring clamp
Heat Treated Spring Clip Clamp , Hardened Steel Punch Parts Black Phosphated
Metal Stamping Spare Parts-Spring Clip
Stamping spare parts is the most diverse items in shape and materials-complex or easy. To provider high quality reliable products with competitive price is our philosophy and market request. So, professional technology team has to be organized. We believe this is our advantage.
Our professional technology team is constantly expanding with ever more powerful equipment. Our punching machine, various from 10~315 tonnage. Assisted with bending machine, welding machine, cutting machine, threading machine, etc. make sure that we can produce comprehensive assembly products.
OEM metal work is welcomed by our professional team.
|Material: Hardened steel, Black Phosphate|
The Function of Black Phosphating
The role of phosphating before painting
1. Enhance the bonding force between the coating film layer (such as paint coating) and the workpiece.
2. Improve the corrosion resistance of the surface coating of the workpiece after painting.
3. improve the decorative.
The role of non-coating phosphating
1. Improve the wear resistance of the workpiece.
2. Make the workpiece lubricious during machining.
3. improve the corrosion resistance of the workpiece.
1. We are committed to pursuing customer satisfaction by delivering world-class quality products and services through continuous improvements and innovations.
2. Our quality management system includes Pre-Production Inspection for raw materials, In-Process Quality Control, Container Loading Supervision (Pre-Shipment Inspection).
3. We have a strong system for traceability and immediate status control to make our production efficient, providing feedback to the product development process.