|Place of Origin:||Shanghai, China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||200PCS|
|Packaging Details:||Packed in box or carton with pallet|
|Delivery Time:||25-35 days after confirm order|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C|
|Supply Ability:||100,000 pcs per month|
|After Treatment:||Black Phosphated||Application:||Ceiling|
metal spring clamp
Steel Stamping Parts Punching Parts with rider for insulating panel blacke phosphated
Metal Stamping Spare Parts-Spring Clip
Stamping spare parts is the most diverse items in shape and materials-complex or easy. To provider high quality reliable products with competitive price is our philosophy and market request. So, professional technology team has to be organized. We believe this is our advantage.
Our professional technology team is constantly expanding with ever more powerful equipment. Our punching machine, various from 10~315 tonnage. Assisted with bending machine, welding machine, cutting machine, threading machine, etc. make sure that we can produce comprehensive assembly products.
OEM metal work is welcomed by our professional team.
The Features of XCCC-14
1. XCCC-14 is produced by hardened steel, and through black phosphated.
2. Other after-treatment, such as galvanized steel, zinc plated, grey powder coated, nickel plated can available
3. Generally packed 100 pieces in one box with pallet
4. Color box, label, barcode, other packing requirements should contact us.
5. Stand sizes is 70*72, non-standard sizes and thickness can customization.
6. XCCC-14 named rider for insulation panel or flat, special in its shape and with toothed type.
The Futures of Spring Clip Clamp
The spring clip is characterized by being easily bent in only one direction - the minimum stiffness plane and having a large tensile stiffness and bending stiffness in the other direction. Therefore, the leaf spring is very suitable for use as a sensitive component in a test instrument or an automatic device, an elastic support, a positioning device, a flexible connection...
The spring clip has various shapes and structures depending on the application. According to the shape, it can be divided into two types: straight spring and curved spring. According to the shape of the plate, it can be divided into rectangular, trapezoidal, triangular and stage shapes, and other shapes.