|Place of Origin:||Shanghai, China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||100PCS|
|Packaging Details:||Packed in box or carton with pallet|
|Delivery Time:||25-35 days after confirm order|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C|
|Supply Ability:||100,000 pcs per month|
|Color:||Plain And Blue Gypsum Board||Fuctional:||Inspection|
|Installation:||Ceiling And Walls||Lock:||Push Lock|
ceiling hatch access door,
steel access hatch
Heavy Appearance Metal Roof Hatch With Steel Sheets For Ceiling And Wall
Access Panel XC-APS-015
XC-APS-015 access panel is made of galvanized steel, considered as the XC-APS-010' s advantage, and four same pieces of protective steel sheets to connect the surface of ceilings or walls well.
1. One kind of access panels with top high quality push lock.
2. The development and production of the push lock is by XCMETAL itself, reliable quality
3. Special with four same pieces of protective steel sheets
4. Removable door panel, never makes troubles to customer
5. Clean surface without visible hardware after treated and install on the ceiling or walls.
6. Easy open and close, quick installation, safety work.
Standard Sizes (Special Sizes Available Upon Request)
Application of Access Panel
Wall Access - Use an access panel to access wires, valves, cables, conduits inside a wall by cutting an opening into the drywall or sheetrock and installing an access panel. Perfect for home security installations and home theater installations.
Ceiling Access - Use access panels to access vents, wiring, cable shafts, conduits inside a ceiling. Simply cut an opening into your ceiling, apply a bead of adhesive on the outer flange and press the access panel frame in place. Perfect for any application that requires a whole to access a ceiling.
1. Fix the position and draw the correct size on the plasterboard.
2. Drill a rough hole matching the access hole on the plasterboard;
3. Place the access hole at the rough hole;
4. Fix the first fastener/screw to the frame, check and align with the hole, and then apply the second screw;
5. Open the door several times to check the flexibility;
6. Put multiple screws on the frame;
7. Especially the corner must be marked with screws;
8. The installation is complete;
9. Close the access port;