|Place of Origin:||Shanghai, China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||100PCS|
|Packaging Details:||Packed in box or carton with pallet|
|Delivery Time:||25-35 days after confirm order|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C|
|Supply Ability:||100,000 pcs per month|
|Material:||Aluminum Frame With Gypsum Board Inaly||Color:||Plain|
|Functional:||Moisture-proof||Sizes:||Special Sizes Available Upon Customers'r Request|
|Usage:||Ceiling And Walls||Inner Door:||Removable|
drywall access panel,
decorative access panel
Moisture Proof String Safety Aluminum Access Panel With Push Lock
Access Panel XC-APA-007
XC-APA-007 series access panel are using push lock for walls and ceilings, optional string hooks are also available.
Features of Aluminum Access Panel
1. The inner door can not remove from the outer frame.
2. Clean surface without visible hardware after treated and install on the ceiling or walls.
3. Easy open and close, quick installation, safety work.
4. string safety system never make troubles for customers.
Packing, Storage, Transportation, Service
Color box, label, special box, carton and pallet can be provided according to customer request.
General packing is 2pcs/box ( white box or brown box) with label, then put into pallets.
What is Access Panel?
Access panel is a door, panel that can be easily removed to provide access to a shut-off valve, drain or other (most often) plumbing part to which you need occasional access in order to make a repair. Perhaps the most common place you’ll encounter an access panel is on the back side of the plumbing wall of a bathtub or shower.
Though a piece of plywood will usually suffice, you can purchase a manufactured access panel, complete with a frame and removable door, for about the price of a takeout pizza. Installing one involves cutting the appropriate size hole in the drywall, then gluing the frame in place. Increasingly, access panels are being installed to provide easier access to low-voltage and communication wiring systems and devices. Some sneaky people use access panels as a place to stash valuables.
1. Direct factory price from our own factory.
2. Controlable delivery & production time.
3. Professinal work team with experienced designer.
4. Strictly quality control system for every product.
1. Fix the position and draw the correct size on the plasterboard.
2. Drill a rough hole matching the access hole on the plasterboard;
3. Place the access hole at the rough hole;
4. Fix the first fastener/screw to the frame, check and align with the hole, and then apply the second screw;
5. Open the door several times to check the flexibility;
6. Put multiple screws on the frame;
7. Especially the corner must be marked with screws;
8. The installation is complete;
9. Close the access port;