Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Special:||PVC Frame||Unique Design:||Magnets|
|Application:||Ceiling And Wall||Color:||Plain|
Durable PVC Frame Drywall Access Panel Galvanized Steel Magnets Trapdoor
Plastic Access Panel, PVC frame, PVC door
XC-APS-009 Access panel, the inner door is galvanized steel, stuck to the PVC frame by magnets. Durable PVC frame structure is strong enough and easy to work.
Character of XC-APS-009-01
1. The unique design of the magnets.
2. This kind of access panel is application in bathroom tiles
3. The inner door is made by galvanized steel
4. Quick installation.
Standard Sizes (Special Sizes Available Upon Request)
The trapdoor (other named: access hole, inspection access panel) is a type of manhole that requires technicians to access and repair the internal piping of ceilings during the decoration process, such as central air-conditioning ducts, electrical conduits, and toilet drains. Or on the manhole). The birth gate of finished products fills the blank for the domestic market and is widely used in government offices, airports, star hotels, hotels, office buildings, villas, shops and other homes. The product is easy to transport, easy to construct, hard to damage, has fire protection and environmental protection. , And other characteristics, loved by the majority of users.
Application of Access Panel
Wall Access - Use an access panel to access wires, valves, cables, conduits inside a wall by cutting an opening into the drywall or sheetrock and installing an access panel. Perfect for home security installations and home theater installations.
Ceiling Access - Use access panel to access vents, wiring, cable shafts, conduits inside a ceiling. Simply cut an opening into your ceiling, apply a bead of adhesive on the outer flange and press the access panel frame in place. Perfect for any application that requires a whole to access a ceiling.
Instruction for Access Panel
1. Check the function of the access panel, cut a clean hole( per the access panel size exactly you have ) on the drywall or ceiling
2. Placing the access panel outer frame into the opening
3. Check alignment in the opening
4. Drill screws into the frame and gypsum board, fixing it.
5. Open and close the door to see the flexibility
6. Paste the visible screw hole
7. Well finished, close it.
Caution: Make Sure it rests cleanly in place. Before install, check the function. Align the frame, clamp into place and then pilot-drill.
Contact Person: Cathy