Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Color:||Plain||Application:||Ceiling And Wall|
Heavy Structural Stainless Steel Access Panel With Plain Color
Application of Access Panel
Wall Access - Use an access panel to access wires, valves, cables, conduits inside a wall by cutting an opening into the drywall or sheetrock and installing an access panel. Perfect for home security installations and home theater installations.
Ceiling Access - Use access panels to access vents, wiring, cable shafts, conduits inside a ceiling. Simply cut an opening into your ceiling, apply a bead of adhesive on the outer flange and press the access panel frame in place. Perfect for any application that requires a whole to access a ceiling.
Stainless steel access panel is designed the most visually appealing and finctional product of its anti-rusting character. It is expensive, but, people still like it.
Gypsum access panel is based on the material of natural gypsum, steel, aluminum profile, extruding curing products, all of its raw materials with high environmental protection, and the environmental health indicators have excellent performance.
Standard Sizes (Special Sizes Available Upon Request)
|Customized choice||Depends on your requested size and specifications.|
|Trade terms||FOB Shanghai,30% prepayment once confirm order, 70% after shipment against copy of document, a full container.|
|Reliable||Our main products access panel are sold by all over the world for 13 years|
|Quality||We have receiving inspection, process inspection and finish inspection…|
|Professional||We are manufacturers and have 10 years-experience in access panel|
|Precision details||All the latches and locks are produced by our own factory so finest and lubricous connected outlay surface.|
1. Fix the position and draw the correct size on the plasterboard.
2. Drill a rough hole matching the access hole on the plasterboard;
3. Place the access hole at the rough hole;
4. Fix the first fastener/screw to the frame, check and align with the hole, and then apply the second screw;
5. Open the door several times to check the flexibility;
6. Put multiple screws on the frame;
7. Especially the corner must be marked with screws;
8. The installation is complete;
9. Close the access port;
Contact Person: Cathy