|Place of Origin:||Shanghai, China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||100PCS|
|Packaging Details:||Packed in box or carton with pallet|
|Delivery Time:||25-35 days after confirm order|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C|
|Supply Ability:||100,000 pcs per month|
|Color:||White Powder Coated Can Available||Fuctional:||Moisture-proof|
|Installation:||Ceiling And Walls||Lock:||Push Lock|
ceiling hatch access door,
metal roof hatch
Beaded frame Steel Access Panels Plain Color MDF Board Inlay For Ceilings
Access Panel XC-APS-008
XC-APS-008 metal access panel is designed with beaded frame and calcium silicate board inlay with high quality tip latch, populated in Australia market
Character of XC-APS-008
1. One kind of access panels with welding technology with top high quality push lock.
2. The development and production of the access panel is by XCMETAL itself, reliable quality
3. Never makes troubles to customer.
4. Removable door panel, with MDF board inlay.
5. Clean surface without visible hardware after treated and install on the ceiling or walls.
6. Easy open and close, quick installation, safety work.
7. Beaded steel frame.
8. Plain composite board inlay.
9. White powder coated finish if request.
10. Custom color for composite board if request.
Standard Sizes (Special Sizes Available Upon Request)
Q1: Are you a factory or trading company?
A: We are a professional Industrial and Trading Company, have more than 10 years production experiences.
Q2: Could you provide some samples?
A: We will be happy to send you free existing samples if you need check the quality.
Q3: How does your factory do regarding quality control?
A:"Quality is priority." We always attach great importance to quality controlling from the beginning to the end.
Q4: What is your MOQ?
A:Any quantity is acceptable for your order. And the price is negotiable for large quantity.
|1||Ceilings of construction building,Hotels, Shopping malls and other public places|
|2||Central air conditioning system|
|3||Access ductwork or pipe work above the light fixtures , vents , fire fighting pipeline|