Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||Steel||Color:||Plain And Blue Gypsum Board|
|Functional:||Inspection||Sizes:||Special Sizes Available Upon Customers'r Request|
|Usage:||Ceiling And Walls||Outdoor:||Removable|
Steel frame with key system with beaded frame for ceilings and walls
Access Panel XC-APS-005
XC-APS-005 access panel is made of galvanized steel, considered the XC-APS-011’s advantage, and four same pieces of bead frame to connect the surface of ceilings or walls well.
Features of Aluminum access panel
1. Clean surface without visible hardware after treated and install on the ceiling or walls.
2. Easy open and close, quick installation, safety work.
3. Bead frame.
4. Quick installation.
Standard Sizes (Special Sizes Available Upon Request)
An access panel is a door, panel that can be easily removed to provide access to a shut-off valve, drain or other (most often) plumbing part to which you need occasional access in order to make a repair. Perhaps the most common place you’ll encounter an access panel is on the back side of the plumbing wall of a bathtub or shower.
Though a piece of plywood will usually suffice, you can purchase a manufactured access panel, complete with a frame and removable door, for about the price of a takeout pizza. Installing one involves cutting the appropriate size hole in the drywall, then gluing the frame in place. Increasingly, access panels are being installed to provide easier access to low-voltage and communication wiring systems and devices. Some sneaky people use access panels as a place to stash valuables.
Instruction for Access Panel
1. Check the function of the access panel, cut a clean hole( per the access panel size exactly you have ) on the drywall or ceiling
2. Placing the access panel outer frame into the opening
3. Check alignment in the opening
4. Drill screws into the frame and gypsum board, fixing it.
5. Open and close the door to see the flexibility
6. Paste the visible screw hole
7. Well finished, close it.
Caution: Make Sure it rests cleanly in place. Before install, check the function. Align the frame, clamp into place and then pilot-drill.
Contact Person: Cathy