Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||Aluminum Frame With Gypsum Board Inaly||Color:||Plain And Green Gypsum Board|
|Functional:||Moisture-proof||Sizes:||Special Sizes Available Upon Customers'r Request|
|Usage:||Ceiling And Walls||Special:||Available By Customer Request|
String Hook Plumbing Access Panel Green Gypsum Board With Aluminum Frame For Walls And Ceilings
What is an Access Panel?
An access panel is a door, panel that can be easily removed to provide access to a shut-off valve, drain or other (most often) plumbing part to which you need occasional access in order to make a repair. Perhaps the most common place you’ll encounter an access panel is on the back side of the plumbing wall of a bathtub or shower.
Though a piece of plywood will usually suffice, you can purchase a manufactured access panel, complete with a frame and removable door, for about the price of a takeout pizza. Installing one involves cutting the appropriate size hole in the drywall, then gluing the frame in place. Increasingly, access panels are being installed to provide easier access to low-voltage and communication wiring systems and devices. Some sneaky people use access panels as a place to stash valuables.
Access Panel XC-APA-016
XC-APA-016 access panel is made from plain aluminum frame and gypsum board and string hooks. This is an economic and functional access panel.
Features of Aluminum Access Panel
1. Plain aluminum frame with gypsum board inlay, with high quality push lock.
2. As simple as possible in its design and packing make the price is very competitive.
3. Clean, continuous surfaces without visible hardware after treated and install on the ceilings and walls.
4. Easy open and close, quick installation.
Standard Sizes (Special Sizes Available Upon Request)
Packing, Storage, Transportation, Service
Color box, label, special box, carton and pallet can be provided according to customer request. Our warehouse is dry and clean, goods are well kept. The container can be loaded directly into our factory. Sometimes per customer’s request, we help them souring some goods, or customer purchase by themselves. These out-side purchased items can group together with ourselves produced item and keep in our warehouse, and loading together.
Good service can be assured. Thank you for working with us!
Instruction for Access Panel
1. Check the function of the access panel, cut a clean hole( per the access panel size exactly you have on the drywall or ceiling
2. Placing the access panel outer frame into the opening
3. Check alignment in the opening
4. Drill screws into the frame and gypsum board, fixing it.
5. Open and close the door to see the flexibility
6. Paste the visible screw hole
7. Well finished, close it.
CAUTION: Make Sure It Rests Cleanly In Place. Before Install, Check The Function. Align The Frame, Clamp Into Place And Then Pilot-Drill
1. Direct factory price from our own factory.
2. Controlable delivery & production time.
3. Professinal work team with experienced designer.
4. Strictly quality control system for every product.
Contact Person: Cathy